[bongo-devel] Problems with Gmane
Daniel Jensen
2007-05-18 08:54:27 UTC
I noticed today that Gmane never included the last messages you wrote to
the mailing list, Daniel. I might never had seen them, but I happened to
look through the archives at lists.gnu.org. Is it something you can fix?

Maybe this message won't get through Gmane, so I'll also Cc to the list.
Daniel Jensen